or to any property belonging to me or my child, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
- To the best of my knowledge, my child can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily allow him/her participate in said activity, and to enter the above-named premises and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me/him/her and my/my child’s property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me or my child, or any loss or damage to property owned by me or my child, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
- I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my child’s participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
- It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT THE New York Golf Park WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INJURY MY CHILD MAY SUSTAIN.
- I further agree to become familiar with the rules and regulations of the New York Golf Park concerning student conduct and that neither I nor my child will violate said rules of any directive or instruction made by the person or persons in charge of said activity and that I will further assume the complete risk of any activity done in violation of any rule or directive or instruction.
- I also understand that I should and am urged by NYGP to obtain adequate health and accident insurance to cover any personal injury to my child that may be sustained during the activity or the transportation to and from said activity. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I: am the parent or legal guardian of the above-noted child; have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; state that no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and that I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.