Tuesdays or Thursdays from 6-7pm
What is Get Golf Ready?
7 Hours of PGA instruction for only $175
Get Golf Ready is designed to teach everything you'll need to play golf in just a few lessons. PGA and LPGA Professionals will show you that there are lots of ways to play by combining fun, friends and fitness.
TUESDAYS or THURSDAYS in June 6-7pm.
Lessons will be conducted with Lucas Cohen, Northeastern New York PGA Professional at the New York Golf Park and Copake Country Club and The Greens Restaurant.
The putting and final session for both groups will be on Saturday, June 29th at 4pm for 9 holes at Copake Country Club.
Each session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. No equipment needed!
Over the course of 5 lessons you'll discover:
- Warm up, stretching and wellness tips
- Fundamentals of Grip, Posture, Alignment, Ball Position
- Short Game - chipping/pitching
- Caring for the course
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Etiquette fairway & rough, tee box & green, divot & bunker
- Having more fun using 'It's Okay' as the way to play
- Drive with authority
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you've learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and fun ways to play
- Comfort on the course and where to drive the cart
- Review of the rules and keeping score
- More opportunities for you to come back and play golf